martes, 16 de junio de 2015

MOTOWN



Reach out i'll be there
Baby I need you loving
Bernadette
I can't help myself
It's the same old song
Standing in the shadows of love
Fingertips 
Living for the city
Superstition
You are the sunshine of my life
Sir Duke
Isn't she lovely
Master Blaster
Happy birthday
I want a guy
You hearts belongs to me
Where did our love go
Baby love
Come see about me
Stop in the game of love
Back in my arms again
Nothing but heartaches
I hear a symphony
My world is empty without you
You can't hurry love
You keep me hangin on
Love is here and now you're gone
The Happening
Reflections
I heard it through the grapevine
If I were you woman
Neither one of us
Why can't we be lovers?
Abc
Mama's pearl
I'll be ther
Never can say goodbya
Dancing machine
I am love
Roadrunner
Shot gun
What does it take to win your love
Please, Mr. Postman
Don't mess with Bill
The hunter gets captured by the game
My baby must be a magician
Marionette
Heatwave
Dancing in the streets
Jimmy Mack
Nowhere to run
I'm ready for love
I can't dance to the music you're playin'
My guy
The one who really loves you
Two lovers
You beat me to the punch
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
Got a job
Shop around 
The tracks of my tears 
The tears of a clown
You've really got a hold on me
The Temptations
Masterpiece
Marvin Gaye
Stubborn kind of fellow
Hitchhike
Ain't nothing like the real thing
If this world were mine
You're all i need to get by
What's going on?





Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario