jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

EL 'BEAT' BRITÁNICO





Telstar
Do yo want to Know a secret?
Trains and boats and planes
Glad all over
I'm telling you now
Ferry cross the mersey
You'll never walk alone
I'm into something good
Mrs. Brown you've got lonley daughter
I'm Henry the eight, I am
No milk today
Silhouttes
Searchin
I'm alive
Bus stop
Carrie Anne
On a carrusel
Jennifer Eccles
Have I the right
Sorrow
Go now
A World without love
Sweet for my sweet
Needles and pins
Hippy, hippy shake
Good golly miss Molly
Tutti Frutti
Game of love
The Kinks
Long Tall Sally
You do something to me
You really got me
All day and all night
Tired of waiting for you
Set me free
Till the end of the day 
Dedicated follower of fashion
Waterloo sunset
Sunday afternoon
Lola
Everybody's a star 
One for the road



Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario