lunes, 22 de junio de 2015

FACTORÍAS DEL ROCK

BACHARACH-DAVID


Marty Robbins
The Story of my life
Another tear falls
Baby it's you
The man who shot Liberty Valance
What's the world needs now is love
Raindrops keep falling on my head

Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.


POMUS-SHUMAN




Big Joe Turner
Boogie Woogie country girl
Dion & The Belmonts
Teenager in love
The Drifters
Save the last dance for me
Terry Stafford
Suspicion
Elvis Presley
Little sister
Viva Las Vegas


Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.


BARRY-GREENWICH




This is it
He's got a power
Baby, I love you
Chapel of love
Leader of the pack
Hanky Panky

Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.

MANN-WEILL



On Broadway
We gotta get out of this place
Kicks

Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.


GREENFIELD-SEDAKA




I go ape
Oh, Carol
Calendar girl
Little Devil
Breaking up is hard to do
Warpaint
Where the boys are
Venus in blue jeans
Counting teardrops

Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.


GOFFIN-KING





Will you love me tomorrow?
Up on the roof
When my little girl is smiling
Take good care of my baby
Don't ever change
How can I met her
Goin' back
Chains
The Locomotion
Don't bring me down
Pleasant Valley Sunday
Wasn't born to folow

Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.

SPECTOR



Teddy Bears
To know him is to love him
The Crystals
He it me
Up town
He's a rebel
He's sure the boy I love
Doo doo ron ron
Them I kissed me
The Ronettes
Be my Baby
Baby, I love you
Walkin' in the rain
Bob B. Soxx & Bluejeans
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
Why do lovers break each others hearts?
Darlene Love (1938)
A fine, fine boy
Wait til' my bobby gets home
The Righteous Brothers
You've lost thar lovin' feeling
Unchained melody
Ebbtide
Ike & Tine Turner
River deep, mountain high


Lista de reproducción en SPOTIFY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario